The WiFi Repeater, also called range extender is used to broaden range of a wifi network. It works by receiving the Wifi signal from a router and then amplify and rebroadcast it around locally.
With a wifi repeater computers and printers that located out of the original range of access point can access the extended wifi network.
It effectively doubles the coverage area of your existing Wifi network, extend your network to the far end of your home or office, you just need to place it half way between the computers and router.
Ports: 1 x RJ45
WPS LED: 1x LAN, 1 x WLAN, 1 x Power,1 x WPS,
Chipset: RTL8196C Flash: 16Mbps
Power Supply: Internal DC5V / 1A
Power Consumption: 2.3W
Rated Voltage/ requency /current
100-240 Va.c. 50/60Hz, 0.1A Max , CLASSⅡ
1. WLAn access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n/g/b.
2. The WLAN client must support at least WPA encryption standard.
3. WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP).
4. Forwarding of IPv4-bassed protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
5. The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to *visible*
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout